CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT HOURS:
- CHECK IN starts from 14:00 PM until 20:00 PM, all days of the week:
- CHECK OUT time is no later than 12:00 PM. If there is no other tenant waiting for the apartment or leaving it, we are very flexible with Checking In/Out schedule.
- LATE CHECK IN: Check in from 8:00 PM until 7:00 AM and on Sunday is charged 15 USD extra. (Late Check In Free if booking airport pickup with US)
Note: We strongly suggest booking reliable airport pickup with us. We will meet you on your arrival in Lima Peru Airport and provide secure transportation to your destination; We will check flight arrival status and advice us of the time that you will arrive at the apartment so we can meet you there with the keys and contract.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- In order to book an apartment a Reservation Deposit since $ 150.00 USD will apply and in some cases will be requested up to 100% of the total stay amount in advance (see the confirmation email).
- The rest of the total amount will be paid in USD dollars in CASH or BY CREDIT CARD upon arrival, along with the Security Deposit which will be fully refunded on check out date.
- Security Deposit: A security deposit of $200.00 USD/maximum two month's rent is required upon checking in. The security deposit will be returned when checking out after review of signed inventory.
- You may cancel your booking no later than 35 days before your arrival date (a cancellation fee may apply)
- Any cancellation made less than 35 days before the check in date will mean that all payments made are non-refundable, once the booking has been confirmed.
DETAILS OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following conditions will be incorporated into your contract and you should therefore read them carefully. If you have any require you should contact our team. By booking an apartment with GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL you confirm that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
You must complete the on-line booking form to secure the booking. The person who completes the on-line booking form must be over 18 years of age and is responsible for ensuring full payment with the apartment owner. They are also responsible for keeping other members of his/her party informed as to the booking details. The booking is confirmed when an official confirmation email for the booking have been sent to you by GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL. It is advisable to print out this email confirmation and bring it with you to the apartment.
If we do not confirm the booking it means that the contract has not been made. Please carefully check the details on your confirmation booking voucher/email and all other documentation on receipt and inform us immediately of any errors. We do not accept liability for any errors not notified to us within 72 hours of the date of booking and it may not be possible to make corrections at a later stage. Your contract with us and all matters arising out of it are governed by the laws of Peru and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Lima.
GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL forwards all your reservation information including payment details to the apartment owner. Your credit card details will be used for charging you the reservation deposit for the apartment, an amount that can be $150.00 USD or up to 100% of the total booking amount, depending on each apartment. The rest of the payment for the apartment will be done during the Check In time, at the apartment, and will be made in CASH or BY CREDIT CARD.
It is important for you to know that whenever you provide us with personal details or credit card information, it is secure. Your credit card number, name, address, and telephone number are protected by powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology as it travels through the internet.
CHANGES BY YOU:
If you wish to change your booking after it has been confirmed (e.g. #guest names, date changes, etc,) you must contact us immediately and if possible a new confirmation form will be issue.
We will try to assist but cannot guarantee to meet such requests.
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
You may cancel your booking no later than 35 days before your arrival date. You must email us the booking confirmation email as well as all the relevant details of the reservation (Cancellation fee may apply). Please note that any cancellation made less than 35 days before the check in date will mean that all payments made are non-refundable, once the booking has been confirmed. Also note that cancellation of the stay once you have checked In the apartment will not be accepted and you will be charged for the total stay amount.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION BY US:
We reserve the right to make changes or cancellations after the booking at any time, although we will endeavor not to make a major change or cancel the booking within 72 hours of the arrival date, except by reason of force majeure (see clause below). If we have to make a major change to your arrangements after booking we will offer you the option of accepting the change or cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of any monies paid to us. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any change.
LIABILITY / FORCE MAJEURE:
Tenant acknowledges that GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL may not own any rental accommodation and undertakes only to act as agent for the owner of the property. As such, GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL should not be responsible or liable for any accident, loss, damage injury or inconvenience arising from the rental, except insofar as the occurrence is caused by the direct negligence of our employees.
We do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which we or the supplier of the service could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports, technical problems with transport, governmental action and all other similar events.
- The published descriptions of the apartments are given in good faith. GSI GLOBAL PERU EIRL does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Sometimes owners may suddenly withdraw a facility temporarily or otherwise. This is beyond our control and we are unable to accept liability.
- We accept responsibility for the proven acts and/or omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors providing they were at the time carrying out work in the course of their employment or contract. We also accept responsibility if the services that we are contractually obliged to provide prove deficient or not of a reasonable standard.
NON-ARRIVAL AT THE APARTMENT:
In case of late check-in at the apartment, your credit card details, given at time of booking, will guarantee your apartment in case of late arrival or a flight delay. It is advisable to contact us beforehand to inform this. A 24Hr contact number for the check in service will be on your booking confirmation. Should you fail to arrive at the apartment on the arrival date the entire booking could be cancelled. The apartment might not be available on any subsequent nights of the booking and you will be charged the cost of the whole booking. Reimbursement for unused accommodation cannot be made.
If you have any medical problems or disability which may affect your stay you must advise us before booking giving full details to our team. Your booking may be declined or cancelled in your best interests if we feel unable to properly accommodate your particular needs.
APARTMENT PREFERENCES AND TYPES:
It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that the apartment booked will be suitable for their party size. It should be noted that some Latin-American and U.S. apartment's types can differ greatly. Please check during the booking process for any additional information